By accessing the website at https://www.destguides.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Destguides' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Destguides' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Destguides at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Destguides' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Destguides makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Destguides does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Destguides or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Destguides' website, even if Destguides or a Destguides authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Destguides' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Destguides does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.
Destguides may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Destguides does not make any commitment to update the materials.
7. User Created Content
Destguides allows Members to create their own articles that contain text and images, and to share those articles through Destguides with other users. In this Agreement we refer to all of this Content provided by users as “User Content”.
We do not claim any ownership interest in your User Content, but we do need the right to use your User Content to the extent necessary to provide Destguides to users, including to display your User Content in the manner requested by you to operate Destguides.
In order for us to make the User Content you contribute available on Destguides for these purposes, and to operate, market and promote the website, we need the right to make use of such User Content in accordance with and subject to this Agreement.
For example, if you write articles, we need your license to display that User Content and we need the right to sublicense that User Content to our other users so that they can view that User Content.
Therefore, by contributing User Content to Destguides or creating it on Destguides you automatically grant to us an irrevocable and perpetual (except as set forth in this Agreement), non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid, royalty-free (except as expressly set forth in this Agreement), worldwide license, by ourselves or with others, to use, copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, print, publish, republish, excerpt (in whole or in part), reformat, translate, modify, revise and incorporate into other works, that User Content and any works derived from that User Content, in any form of media or expression, in the manner in which the website from time to time permits User Content to be used, in compliance with all applicable laws, and to license or permit others to do so. Our rights under this license remain in place even after termination of this Agreement or your account.
Our rights to “modify, adapt, translate, and create derivative works from” are necessary because the normal operation of the website does this to your User Content when it processes it for use in the website.
This license also grants us the right to sublicense that User Content to other users to permit their use of that User Content in the manner in which the website from time to time permits User Content to be used.
We may from time to time change the manner in which User Content can be used by the website, and if we do so any license you have granted to us under this section shall automatically be extended to new uses permitted by the website, and any our rights under licenses previously granted to us for uses no longer permitted by the website shall continue as described in this section.
If you contribute User Content to Destguides, it is your responsibility to check Destguides from time to time to review how we permit User Content to be used. You may at any time, on written notice to us, terminate your use of Destguides and this Agreement in the manner provided below. Upon any termination, whether by you or by us, your license of your User Content to us and our sublicenses to others shall also terminate, provided that after such termination that license and those sublicenses will continue with respect to any Permitted Use of your User Content that commenced prior to the effective time of the termination, until that Permitted Use ceases.
A Permitted Use is any use of Content permitted by this Agreement or the website prior to the termination. For example, if at the time of your termination any User Content you have contributed to Destguides as a user is used in an article, or has been printed by a Member for their personal use, or is used by us in promotional materials, those uses may continue until they cease.
In particular, if at the time of your termination your User Content has been sublicensed by us to a third party for printing, that sublicense, printing, distribution and sale of printed materials may continue until it terminates according to the terms of our agreement with the third party, and all such printed materials have been sold. Also, if you choose to terminate, while it is not our usual practice, we may retain a copy of the applicable User Content for archival purposes.
Finally, if your use of Destguides or this Agreement terminates for any reason, or Content is removed from Destguides, your license hereunder to use the Content or the removed Content, as the case may be, terminates immediately. Destguides reserves the right to remove Content from Destguides at any time, without notice, for any reason, or for no reason, in its sole discretion.
You represent and warrant to Destguides that:
- You are the sole owner, author and copyright owner of User Content you contribute to Destguides or you have written permission from the author, owner or copyright owner to make such User Content available to the website as “User Content”, and
- Such User Content does not infringe upon any third party rights (including but not limited to any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other intellectual property rights, moral rights, privacy rights or publicity rights);
- Such User Content complies with this Agreement and does not contain any defamatory, libellous or obscene material;
- Such User Content does not violate any applicable laws, regulations, or contain any false statements or misrepresentations; and
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person, or the owner/author of any objects or work in such User Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person, object or work, to enable inclusion and use of such User Content in the manner contemplated by the website and this Agreement.
8. No Scraping for AI Purposes
Destguides does not consent to the content on this website being used or downloaded by any third parties for the purposes of developing, training or operating artificial intelligence or other machine learning systems (“Artificial Intelligence Purposes”), except as authorized by Destguides in writing (including written electronic communication).
Absent such consent, users of this website, including any third parties accessing the website through automated systems, are prohibited from using any of the content on the website for Artificial Intelligence Purposes. Users or automated systems that fail to respect these choices will be considered to have breached these terms and conditions.
Destguides may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.