Process for publishing content
We have tried to make publishing content as easy as possible. The steps below explain how to publish an itinerary:
- Sign up for an account
- Navigate to itineraries
- Click new multi-day or new list
- Write your itinerary ensuring the itinerary meets the content guidelines
- Once your itinerary is complete, navigate to the itineraries page, and click which will submit the article for review
- Within 3 days, you should receive a result:
- If rejected, you will receive feedback on how to improve your itinerary for publication
- If approved, your itinerary will be made public
Editing published content
After an itinerary is published, it can be edited by clicking on the itineraries page.
Any edits will need to be approved before they are published, following the process above again.
Unpublishing or deleting content
Published itineraries can not be deleted. They need to be unpublished first by clicking on the itineraries page.
An itinerary in draft can be deleted by clicking .