Process for publishing content
We have tried to make publishing content as easy as possible. The steps below explain how to publish an article:
- Sign up for an account
- Complete your author profile
- Navigate to articles
- Click new multi-day or new list
- Write your article, ensuring it meets the content guidelines
- As you make progress, click the save changes button located in the article form to save your work
- Once your article is complete, click the submit for publication button located in the article form, which will submit the article for review
- Within 3 days, you should receive a result:
- If rejected, you will receive feedback on how to improve your article for publication
- If approved, your article will be made public
Editing published content
After an article is published, it can be edited by clicking on the articles page.
Any edits will need to be approved before they are published, following the process above again.
Unpublishing or deleting content
Published articles can not be deleted. They need to be unpublished first by clicking on the articles page.
An article in draft can be deleted by clicking .